Author and Scriptwriter

'Among the most important writers of contemporary British horror.' -Ramsey Campbell

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Black Mountain

I've been very tardy in updating this blog, I know, for which I apologise. There are various tales now out or due out soon that might be of interest, so I'll be posting about them over the next week or two to bring you all up to date.

I thought I'd start off with a new project of mine, Black Mountain, which is being brought to you by Simon Marshall-Jones and Spectral Press, and illustrated, as you can see, by the superb Neil Williams.

Black Mountain is a monthly serial about the 'Bala Triangle' in North Wales, an area plagued by disappearances, murders and mysterious deaths. Where the truth begins and the fiction ends is something you'll have to find out for yourself.

Episode One, The Red Key, has been posted on the Spectral Press blog to whet your appetites; the rest of the series will be coming out in ebook form every month, with the final episode due on Halloween. Episode Two, The Ghosts Of Hafan Deg, will be out at the end of January, and I've just finished the third instalment, The Strange Death Of Britt Nordenstam.

So click the link and prepare to explore the darkness around Mynydd Du, where the dancers in the pines are waiting.

No comments: